Force One-Pager - Journal Page 41
Requirements: Due before class on Wednesday December 2nd!
- Use at least 5 different colors.
- Create a problem involving friction and solve it showing your work. The solution should show a free body diagram, sketch, and all calculations.
- Create a problem involving net force and solve it showing your work. The solution should show a free body diagram, sketch, and all calculations
- List all vocabulary from the unit along with a definition in your own words.
- List any formulas from the unit.
- Identify a "real world" example of forces and friction that you see every day. Explain the concepts learned in this unit that are part of your example.
- Write a full summary of the unit. The summary should explain the unit, what you learned, what was confusing, what you need to work on some more, and any other thoughts you have.
Newton's 2nd Law
Free Body Diagrams